We love this Outdoor Pull Up Bar Set Up
This bespoke outdoor pull up bar configuration was installed at a customers home in Southwold.
The addition of the mini pull up bars for incline press ups and vertical shoulder press makes it one of our favorite pull up bar set ups to date.
This outdoor pull up bar configuration consists of the following:
- 2 x pull up bars at different heights
- 1 x parallel bars
- 2 x mini bars for incline press ups and vertical shoulder press
The installation of these outdoor pull up bars took approximately 7 hours to complete.
You can purchase this complete configuration online as a package or by purchasing the outdoor pull up bars separately and sourcing the posts and poscrete yourself.
We would like to thank our customer for coming up with the idea for the mini bars.
Hi Guys and Girls,
So you have your pull up bar and you want to progress to doing one of the ultimate moves…the muscle up.
Well to save you looking through youtube and finding a good tutorial, we have done that for you. This video talks about one of our favourite strategies…PROGRESSION!
Based on the video follow these steps to doing a muscle up!
Note: we would argue that you need to be able to do 10 slow pull ups and 20 slow dips before going for the muscle up.
1) Practice the different phases of the muscle up at the beginning of your workout when you are at your strongest.
2) Pick any number and perform 2 sets. Performed with as little rest as possible. It doesn’t really matter what number you pick as you are going to progress each workout. But lets say 2 x 10 reps.
3) Add one or two reps per session.
4) Always write down you reps achieved.
Let us know how you get on and how long it takes you to do a muscle up.