A perfect grip size and finish guarantees all pull up bars are suitable for all ages and designed for amateur and professional calisthenics, bodyweight, crossfit and gymnastic training.
Human Flag Bars (Pair)
£120.00 (Excl VAT£100.00)
Human Flag Bars (Pair)
Xorbars Human Flag Bars can be added to almost any pull up bar set up to help you work on extreme core work for sculpted abs. If you are just getting into calisthenics or already training then the human flag is one of the ultimate goals to aim for. These have both VERTICAL grip holds and 2 x HORIZONTAL grip holds.
Postage Costs: We have tried to include most of the postage costs within the price of the bar that you see. Click to the checkout page to see the final price for delivery.
Delivery of DIY Packages
- We send our our DIY packages as part of TWO separate deliverie
- IF we cannot deliver to your region for any reason we will refund 100% of your order or offer sale of just the bars.
- Do not book in building contractors until you have received your order.
Delivery 1: Bars & Fixings
- Orders are dispatched twice per week. On Wednesday & Friday.
- Delivery of bar is estimated at up to 5 working days days (Mon-Fri) after the order has been placed. (Note: orders after 11am will fall into the next day).
- Larger orders can take 7 to 10 working days.
- This is a signed for delivery. We CANNOT leave the bars without a signature*
- For international BAR orders please CLICK HERE.
Important: We are a small company and keep stocks of all products. However during busier times these delivery times can increase.
If we cannot deliver to your area for any reason, we will refund 100% of your payment.
*A signature on delivery is required. If you are not in, the courier will try up to three times and/or leave a card. Once you have the card then you can request the delivery company to leave the items in a safe place.
The posts and postcrete are delivered separately due to their size. We aim to give you your deliver day within 24hrs of placing your order as it has to be booked in with a specialist company (note it can take a little longer to book these items in).
You DO NOT have to be in when these are delivered. But we recommend leaving a note for the delivery driver if you are not in.
Please note that the driver is not insured to enter the rear of your property.